Share Your Thoughts and Memories

"Although we know that after such a loss the acute state of mourning will subside, we also know we shall remain inconsolable and will never find a substitute.  No matter what may fill the gap, even if it be filled completely, it nevertheless remains something else.  And actually, this is how it should be.  It is the only way of perpetuating that love which we do not want to relinquish."  --Sigmund Freud in a letter to a man who lost his son.


If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, stories, or photos of Joann, Kristin, or Zachary, or wish to offer your condolences to Chris and the Rumsey and Piano families, please send an email to rjpiano at yahoo.com

We will post them to this site as soon as we can.

It has taken me a while to send my condolences, because I have no clue what to even say to you. I cannot imagine what your family is going through. I worked with Joann for 6 years and I truly enjoyed every moment we came in contact. It has been recently where we have been sharing so much more more about our family. I have two boys a 16 month old and a 2 1/2 year old (Dylan was born on Groundhog's Day). When Joann had Zachary we talked so much about little boys and how much they adore their mother. We had just talked about Halloween and I told her that my son was dressing up as a turtle and Zachary dressed up in the same costume last Halloween. She had left me a message on my phone to send pictures of the boys so we could share, and this is not the way I wanted to see them (on the memorial site). She loved you, Chris so much and her children. She was always filled with laughter and happiness and I will truly miss her in my life and cannot imagine how much you will miss her. Please know that everyone will always have you in our thoughts and prayers forever and you have some wonderful guardian angels looking after you.

Take care,
Cari

No comments: