Share Your Thoughts and Memories

"Although we know that after such a loss the acute state of mourning will subside, we also know we shall remain inconsolable and will never find a substitute.  No matter what may fill the gap, even if it be filled completely, it nevertheless remains something else.  And actually, this is how it should be.  It is the only way of perpetuating that love which we do not want to relinquish."  --Sigmund Freud in a letter to a man who lost his son.


If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, stories, or photos of Joann, Kristin, or Zachary, or wish to offer your condolences to Chris and the Rumsey and Piano families, please send an email to rjpiano at yahoo.com

We will post them to this site as soon as we can.

I wanted to share some thoughts/memories about my dear friend, Joann.
I have worked with Joann for many years as we became quite close. She watched my accounts for me while I was recently out on maternity leave (everything was perfect, of coarse!) as I have a 7 month old baby now. Joann was the person I turned to for both career and personal advice as she always knew the right thing to do or say. She was an excellent example of how to balance my new motherhood with an important career and she always put things in perspective for me. I can still see her warm smile as she always knew how to make a person feel so special. Joann was very bright, confident, and classy. We were all so proud of her and the awards she won at Hyatt. She was an amazing lady and I miss her dearly. May you rest in peace and look over Kristin and Zachary.

Mary Molloy Hess

No comments: