Share Your Thoughts and Memories

"Although we know that after such a loss the acute state of mourning will subside, we also know we shall remain inconsolable and will never find a substitute.  No matter what may fill the gap, even if it be filled completely, it nevertheless remains something else.  And actually, this is how it should be.  It is the only way of perpetuating that love which we do not want to relinquish."  --Sigmund Freud in a letter to a man who lost his son.


If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, stories, or photos of Joann, Kristin, or Zachary, or wish to offer your condolences to Chris and the Rumsey and Piano families, please send an email to rjpiano at yahoo.com

We will post them to this site as soon as we can.

Posts from local Erie site (Page 2)

Nina-Hyatt Minneapolis
United States
#21Wednesday Nov 5
What a blessing to have known Joann. I am thankful & honored to call her a friend. My heart goes out to all who knew and loved her. We will all miss Joann deeply.


Lara Flasar Data Svcs HY
Marion, IL
#22Wednesday Nov 5
Joann will be deeply missed by our department and the Hyatt Corporation. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family in this terrible tragedy.


Kate
United States
#23Wednesday Nov 5
Chris, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family. Joann we will miss you terribly, thank you for your friendship and guidance.


Steve - Hyatt Crystal City
Alexandria, VA
#24Wednesday Nov 5
Thanks for being such a great person and colleague. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.


Andrea Sandoval
Clearfield, UT
#25Wednesday Nov 5
Words can't express my sense of loss for Joann, the kids, her entire family as well as the tight knit Hyatt family I had the pleasure of working with for so many years. You are all in my prayers and I was blessed to work with such an incredible person.
God Bless


lakerman1
Erie, PA
#26Wednesday Nov 5
It is indeed a tragedy. And I am trying to imagine the spot where this accident happened. Isn't that a relatively straight stretch of interstate? Could another vehicle been involved that might have caused her to go off the road?


Suzanne-HR San Francisco
Austin, TX
#27Wednesday Nov 5
Dearest Chris & Family,
With heartfelt condolences my thoughts and prayers are with you during this heartbreaking tragedy. May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared comfort you now and in the days ahead. Your special soul's will be missed with the fondest remembrances.


Carolina
Berkeley, CA
#28Wednesday Nov 5
My thoughts and prayers are with Joann's family & loved one's during this very difficult time. May they find strength & comfort in each other. Joann & her two beautiful children will be truly missed.
With love,


Angie Yeo AustinTX
Englewood, CO
#29Wednesday Nov 5
This is such a tragedy. Joann was a wonderful co-worker and friend. My prayers are with Chris and family.


Lynn
Roswell, GA
#30Wednesday Nov 5
This news has broken my heart. Joann and kids are so beautiful. They will live on in the hearts of all that loved them. What wonderful memories they leave us with. Although I will never understand our loss, I know they are in a better place watching over us. We will miss you forever!{HUGS}


Kgo
Erie, PA
#31Wednesday Nov 5
I do not know this family but I want to express my most sincere condolences to all of the family.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.


HR Indianapolis
Indianapolis, IN
#32Wednesday Nov 5
Joann, we are deeply saddened by this tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for all you have done for us..., you will be greatly missed by all of us.


Wanda - Hyatt Waikiki
Honolulu, HI
#33Wednesday Nov 5
Joann was such a special member of our Hyatt family. Our prayers of love, strength and comfort are with the Rumsey and Piano families. We were so very blessed to have been a part of Joann's life. She brought a tremendous amount of energy, savvy and professionalism to our Hyatt team. She will be dearly missed more than one could imagine!


Andrea Jones
Villa Park, IL
#34Wednesday Nov 5
I am very saddened by this and have been praying for the family. Joann has been a great person to work with over the years and I know her family meant a lot to her. They will be missed greatly. God Bless and may the Lord's strong and enduring arms surround your family.


Jodi Demko Hyatt Tahoe
Incline Village, NV
#35Wednesday Nov 5
My thoughts are prayers go out to all. Joann was such an amazing person and someone I always looked forward to seeing. She was never too busy to listen and was a true mentor to me. She is irreplaceable and will be missed.


Mary Sipes
Baltimore, MD
#36Wednesday Nov 5
I am devastated by the loss of Joann, Kristin and Zach. Joann has been a wonderful friend to me. She will be deeply missed as she has touched so many lives. May God bless Chris and her family during this very sad time.


Norma Rohrbach
New York, NY
#37Wednesday Nov 5
Joann, you were a special person to all of us at Citi....we will miss you. My deepest sympathies to your family


Jennifer - HR Greenwich
United States
#38Wednesday Nov 5
My heart is broken over this tragedy. Joann was such a wonderful person and she will be deeply missed. Chris and family, may you find strenght and comfort in each other during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.


Hyatt Fair Lakes
Atlanta, GA
#39Wednesday Nov 5
We are heartbroken to hear the sad news. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.


Lori Dinovitz - San Fran
Berkeley, CA
#40Wednesday Nov 5
You were an amazing mentor to all of us. I know you and your children are in a good place, but I wish you were still here with us. My heart goes out to your husband, family and all of your friends at Hyatt.

No comments: