Share Your Thoughts and Memories

"Although we know that after such a loss the acute state of mourning will subside, we also know we shall remain inconsolable and will never find a substitute.  No matter what may fill the gap, even if it be filled completely, it nevertheless remains something else.  And actually, this is how it should be.  It is the only way of perpetuating that love which we do not want to relinquish."  --Sigmund Freud in a letter to a man who lost his son.


If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, stories, or photos of Joann, Kristin, or Zachary, or wish to offer your condolences to Chris and the Rumsey and Piano families, please send an email to rjpiano at yahoo.com

We will post them to this site as soon as we can.

Dear Piano and Rumsey families,
I was just notified from Bill Budris about this tragedy. I am in deep shock and in tears. I am so sorry.
I worked with Joann for nearly 10 years as she was our Hyatt contact. We always talked about our kids along with our business. I just talked to her just before Halloween and she told me Kristen and Zachary were going to be Pebble and BamBam. We promised to exchange the photos after the Halloween. Kristen's birthday is same as my daughter who is two years older. Joann and I always talked about the birthday parties too. It is extremely sad that I cannot hear from Joann and about her beautiful children. My thoughts will be for them on April 3rd forever.

I cannot imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry. I hope you will find peace in your heart soon. Please remember Joann and the two beautiful children are always watching over for you.

You are in my prayers.

With my deepest sympathy…

Kaz Grimm

No comments: