Share Your Thoughts and Memories

"Although we know that after such a loss the acute state of mourning will subside, we also know we shall remain inconsolable and will never find a substitute.  No matter what may fill the gap, even if it be filled completely, it nevertheless remains something else.  And actually, this is how it should be.  It is the only way of perpetuating that love which we do not want to relinquish."  --Sigmund Freud in a letter to a man who lost his son.


If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, stories, or photos of Joann, Kristin, or Zachary, or wish to offer your condolences to Chris and the Rumsey and Piano families, please send an email to rjpiano at yahoo.com

We will post them to this site as soon as we can.

Dear Chris, Jon, Margie and Piano and Rumsey families,

Scott has notified me the terrible news; I can not believe as hard, unjust and heart-breaking that life is able to be….
I meet Joann and Chris long time ago, and I remember their hospitality and how they made me feel comfortable. We had a very good time together…., I remember Joann always smiling…and how Chris and Joann loved each other…is a tragic loss… You are a very special family to me….and I feel very very sorry about this tragedy and I would love to be able to do something...I can not imagine the pain you are suffering. I hope you will find the enough strength to face this difficult time all together as a beautiful family you are, loving and helping each others.. as always..
I can not find the words to express correctly the sadness I feel…
I offer you my sincere condolences and all my love.

Triche and family.

Madrid, Spain

No comments: