Share Your Thoughts and Memories

"Although we know that after such a loss the acute state of mourning will subside, we also know we shall remain inconsolable and will never find a substitute.  No matter what may fill the gap, even if it be filled completely, it nevertheless remains something else.  And actually, this is how it should be.  It is the only way of perpetuating that love which we do not want to relinquish."  --Sigmund Freud in a letter to a man who lost his son.


If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, stories, or photos of Joann, Kristin, or Zachary, or wish to offer your condolences to Chris and the Rumsey and Piano families, please send an email to rjpiano at yahoo.com

We will post them to this site as soon as we can.

Dear Chris,
I am sending you my thoughts and prayers in this very difficult time. I cannot express to you my distress about this sad news. Please know that I am always with you and have thought about you many times since you left NJ to persue your dreams. Zubin and I talk about you frequently. We always share a little laugh. There are always good stories. You have made such a great impact on others. Please let us help you if you need it. I am sending you strong wishes and thoughts from the following people who I have spoken to and who send their love: Gloria Lacon, Gloria Smith, Kathleen Glickman, Joann Sulzinsky, Joan, Sina Tucker, Alex Tracone, Annegret Dettwiler, and John Sanzone. Please lean on us. We are dedicated to you. Love and strength and peace to you, Leslie

Leslie Marcks (Princeton, NJ)

No comments: